Your printer needs an internal resetting of its memory. Here’s what to do when your epson printer won’t recognize ink cartridge.
• Take away the new cartridge and put an old one. Now leave your printing device for at least 10 minutes.
• Come back and remove the old cartridge and put the new one.
• If the problem remains, then take away the new cartridge.
• Switch off your printer. Unplug your printer cord at the wall.
• Now plug the printer back.
• Put the new cartridge and press the power button.