Garmin.com/express update is a place that allows you to manage your Garmin devices. It’s utilized for a variety of things, including product registration, device updates, and fitness data syncing with Garmin Connect.
- Go to Garmin Express’s website.
- Select Download for Windows from the menu bar
- Run the GarminExpress.exe or GarminExpressInstaller.exe file that you downloaded.
- Tick the box next to the sentence about the terms and conditions.
- If necessary, choose Options to update the location where Garmin Express is installed.
- Press the Install key.
- When the installation is finished, click the Garmin Express Launch button.